Friday, May 28, 2010

This Saturday at Little Flea: Ola Appetit

An instant hit this season, Olafemi's Ola Appetit offers expertly prepared, artistically presented, ethnic foods. Some dishes have been fused to appeal to the American palate. Her menu ranges from the American classic Macaroni and Cheese, Foo Foo(African Pound Yam) to Poulet basquaise (French Basque Chicken) and Asian Seared Shrimp Salad. Her signature drinks are a must! And at $3 a dish, you can afford to be culturally adventurous and taste different dishes.

My love of food has given me an advantage because I love baking. My Vegetarian and Vegan savoy/sweet foods are unsurpassed in taste and presentation -- all made with organic or natural, local ingredients. I believe food plays an important role culturally and socially. I feel the best way to give back is not to take away I hope my business would always be in the community embracing the green clean movement.

This week's menu:
  • Jamacain Style Curry Chicken
  • Red Bean and Rice
  • Seasonal Fresh Fruit Cups
  • Ginger Lemon Iced Tea
  • Strawberry Short Cakes

Ola Appetit (Yoruba for "love" and French for "appetite") is a catering company headed by Olafemi Mandley whose inspiration is the love of food and the sharing of food. Ola Appetit Catering is available for all corporate and social occasions.

Ola Appetit Catering
Olafemi Mandley Owner
oacatering@yahoo.com
(412)466-2204 Office Telephone
(412)462-6327 Fax

No comments:

Post a Comment